Summerville is a great place to live and visit, just a short way away from the hustle and bustle of Charleston. Summerville has much to offer, with an active arts scene, rich cultural history, and a quaint, walkable historic downtown area for dining and shopping. However, like any other place, Summerville also has its risks of accidents and injuries.
In any situation, you might have the right to compensation to cover your injury-related losses, including medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and more. The personal injury attorneys of John Price Law Firm, LLC, know the risks of injuries in the Summerville area and how to help injury victims.
Contact our Summerville office for a free case evaluation and consultation today.
Personal Injury Claims We Handle
Our team knows that injuries happen in many ways, and we help clients injured by:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Medical negligence
- Defective products
- Dog bites
No matter the type of accident that caused your injuries, we can evaluate your legal rights and options.
Seeking Compensation for a Personal Injury
When you suffer a personal injury due to someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing, seeking compensation is essential to cover your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages. Here are some steps you and your injury attorney will take during this process:
- Seek medical attention - It’s crucial to prioritize your health and well-being. Get prompt medical treatment for your injuries and keep records of all medical expenses, diagnoses, treatments, and follow-up care. These records serve as vital evidence of your injuries and their impact on your life.
- Consult a personal injury law firm - Engage the services of an experienced personal injury attorney. We will evaluate your case, advise you on the legal process, and help determine the appropriate amount of compensation you deserve.
- Negotiate with insurance companies - Our attorneys will communicate and negotiate with the responsible party’s insurance company on your behalf. We will strive to reach a fair settlement that covers your losses, taking into account all of your past and future damages.
- Litigation, if necessary - If we cannot reach a fair settlement through negotiation, we may advise filing a lawsuit. Our team will guide you through the legal proceedings, represent you in court, and fight for your rights to secure the compensation you deserve.
- Follow all deadlines: Be aware of the statute of limitations for filing a personal injury claim in your jurisdiction. Missing these deadlines can result in the loss of your right to seek compensation.
Speak with Our Summerville Personal Injury Attorneys Today
Each personal injury case is unique, and the process of obtaining compensation may vary. Consulting with a trusted Summerville personal injury attorney is critical to understand the specific steps you need to take to seek fair compensation for your personal injury.
The team at John Price Law Firm, LLC, can help. Contact us to set up your no-cost consultation.