Did you suffer injuries in a car crash in the Myrtle Beach area? Do you have medical bills and other losses? Do you believe someone else caused your collision?
If you answered yes to these questions, never wait to consult with the Myrtle Beach car accident lawyers at the John Price Law Firm, LLC. We have an office in Myrtle Beach to conveniently represent car accident victims, and we are ready to discuss your legal options with you and your family.
Car Accident Risks in Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach is a popular destination, and the influx of visitors means a higher risk of accidents. The town has some roads and intersections that are known for their increased risk of car crashes, including:
- Highway 17 Bypass - This major roadway runs through Myrtle Beach and experiences heavy traffic. The high volume of vehicles and frequent lane changes can contribute to accidents, especially during peak tourist seasons.
- Kings Highway (Business Route 17) - As one of the main routes along the Grand Strand, Kings Highway can become congested, especially in the downtown area. The mix of tourists, local traffic, and pedestrians can make this stretch prone to accidents.
- U.S. Highway 501 - Connecting Myrtle Beach to Conway, Highway 501 experiences a significant amount of traffic, particularly during peak travel times. Construction zones and merging lanes can contribute to accidents along this route.
- Intersection of U.S. Highway 17 and Grissom Parkway - This intersection sees a high volume of traffic and frequent lane changes. The combination of vehicles entering or exiting Grissom Parkway and heavy traffic flow increases the risk of collisions.
- Intersection of U.S. Highway 17 and Farrow Parkway - Located near popular shopping centers and residential areas, this intersection can experience congestion and drivers attempting to make left turns across multiple lanes of traffic, resulting in accidents.
- Intersection of Highway 17 Bypass and Highway 707 - This intersection is known for heavy traffic and a mix of local and tourist drivers. It requires careful navigation, especially during peak travel times.
Accidents can happen anywhere, whether you are driving, riding a bike, or walking near traffic. If you suffer injuries, always get immediate medical care and then speak with our car accident and injury attorneys.
Liability for Car Accidents
Others can be liable for your car accident injuries for many reasons, including:
- Intoxicated driving
- Distracted driving
- Running red lights or stop signs
- Failing to yield
- Other traffic violations or negligent driving
Other drivers or even companies can be liable for your accident-related losses, and our attorneys will identify anyone we can hold accountable for your medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Seek Help from Our Trusted Car Accident Lawyers
The John Price Law Firm, LLC, handles every step of the injury claim process - from initial evaluations to litigation when necessary. We are ready to fight for your rights as a crash victim, so please never wait to contact us for your no-cost, no-obligation consultation.