Whether you live in Myrtle Beach or are just visiting, you might end up in the emergency room with an accidental injury. When someone else is to blame, you have important legal rights to seek compensation, but the process is not simple.
Never hesitate to seek help from the personal injury lawyers of John Price Law Firm, LLC. We handle many types of injury claims, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Defective products
- Premises accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Medical negligence
- Wrongful death
We have a convenient office location in Myrtle Beach to best serve the community, so please contact our team for a free consultation about your injuries and our services.
Injury Risks in Myrtle Beach
As a popular tourist destination, Myrtle Beach sees its share of personal injury risks. Some common personal injury risks in Myrtle Beach include:
- Traffic accidents - With heavy tourist traffic and congested roadways, there is an increased risk of car accidents, pedestrian accidents, and bicycle accidents in Myrtle Beach. Many accidents involve drivers hitting pedestrians on their way to enjoy the beach.
- Slip and falls - Wet pool decks, slippery surfaces in hotels or restaurants, or poorly maintained sidewalks can lead to slip and fall accidents. You might also slip and fall while shopping at grocery or retail stores.
- Lodging accidents - Whether you are staying at a hotel, resort, or Airbnb, you might encounter poorly maintained premises, inadequate security measures, or negligence in maintaining public areas that can lead to injuries or assaults.
- Medical negligence - Even if you take proper precautions when driving, walking near traffic, shopping, and more, you cannot always avoid injuries due to the negligence of others. When you need medical treatment and suffer other losses because of an injury, our personal injury attorneys are ready to help.
Seeking Justice for Your Injuries
No one can go back in time and prevent accidents and injuries, so the law provides relief to injury victims in the form of monetary compensation for their losses. Losses can include medical bills, lost income, future anticipated losses, pain and suffering, and more.
This compensation should come from the insurance company of the liable party. Liable parties might include individual drivers, businesses, property owners, or doctors, among others.
Our legal team handles everything for you, including:
- Identifying all liable parties
- Calculating your losses
- Filing all necessary claims
- Negotiating and communicating with insurers
- Fighting for the full amount you deserve
We take care of everything so you can focus on your treatment and physical recovery.
Learn More From Our Personal Injury Lawyers
After an injury in Myrtle Beach, you want the John Price Law Firm, LLC, on your side. We advocate for our clients to get them the full compensation they deserve. Whether you live in Myrtle Beach or were just visiting, we can help. Contact us for a no-cost case evaluation.