Were You Injured By Someone Without Insurance Coverage?

In a typical car accident situation in North Carolina, the at-fault driver's insurance policy will pay for any property damage and physical injuries. What happens, however, when the accident is a hit-and-run and the at-fault driver can't be located? Or what happens if the other driver doesn't carry auto insurance, or not enough of it?

In such cases, there are often remedies under the victim's own insurance policy, if he or she has uninsured/underinsured motorists (UM) coverage. At John Price Law Firm, LLC, we have extensive experience helping auto accident victims recover the money they need from their own insurance companies and from others.

In practice since 1985, founding attorney John Price knows exactly what it takes to get clients the maximum amount of compensation available and the medical care they need.

Handling The Insurance Headaches On Your Behalf.

Even if you have UM coverage as part of your own insurance policy, your insurance company may be reluctant to actually provide the money you deserve. Like any business, insurance carriers are interested in making a profit and may wrongfully deny a claim.

If your insurance company is delaying unnecessarily or has denied your claim outright, we can advise you about how to proceed. In insurance bad faith situations, our law firm will diligently advocate for your rights.

Learn More From An Underinsured/Uninsured Driver Accident Lawyer.

If you were injured by another driver in South Carolina, you deserve to understand all your legal rights and options. Simply contact John Price Law Firm, LLC, to schedule a free initial consultation. Call our Charleston office at 843-552-6011 or send us an email.

Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.